October 24th-November 21st, 2021
Are you ready to leave stress behind, for Presence?
To move from pain to Peace?
From struggle to Freedom?
Then you’ve found your way to the right place.
THE SABBATH JOURNEY was created for you.
It’s 29 days to learn to suffer less.
To move from pain to Peace.
From struggling to Freedom.
To gain life-changing perspectives on your self, your situation, your path and your purpose.
I promise you, this will change everything.
Here’s how it works:
I will lead a group online (using Zoom) every Sunday for 29 days (5 Sundays).
Each week we will take that one day and make it sacred.
We’ll start with a spiritual quote or passage, a meditative moment and ceremonial cacao (live at 9am EST).
We’ll gather for a talk and Q & A (live at 12:30-2:30pm EST).
We’ll adopt a simple but powerful practice for the week.
We’ll go to bed early. (Never underestimate the power of sleep.)
In between Sundays, you will receive midweek reminders and inspiration. You can email me for support and guidance. You will be tapping into your own inherent and intuitive wisdom daily.
Before it begins you will receive a Welcome Package in the mail, with provisions, divination tools, and other gifts!
Sunday talk topics will include:
- Drop what you’re dragging along.
- Hear what life is trying to say to you.
- Relate to people without punching anyone.
- Focus your love on yourself.
- Bring your True Self to the world and create with Love.
*Talks are recorded for you to listen to again later or in case you can’t attend live.
** Also during the Journey will be a SoL (Spirit of Love) Sunday service with an additional message that will come at the exact right time for you – because that’s how Magic works; I’m just the messenger.
Here is what you will come away with:
- A feeling that life makes sense.
- A deep connection to your intuition.
- A sense of security.
- Calm that you can maintain in any circumstance.
- A belief in magic, angels and possibly fairies.
- A knowing that you have power in your life, that you can co-create with The Divine.
- Freedom from some old anxieties and trauma. And the tools to continue to free yourself from what holds you back.
- A new outlook on your relationships.
- The ability to remain present.
- More lightness in your approach toward things.
- An appreciation for sleep and your dream life.
- Awareness of how you were stopping yourself, making yourself miserable or stressing yourself out – and how to quit it.
- Spiritual sight: new eyes that see everything and everyone as Divine.
- A taste of the Peace that Passeth All Understanding.
The Nitty Gritty:
The cost for this journey is $750.
Let’s look at what you get.
- The equivalent of at least 6 months of life coaching (maybe even a year) in 29 days. (I’m not messing around in this course. We’ll get right to the point.)
- Freedom once and for all from old negative experiences and nagging thoughts.
- Spiritual guidance for your specific situation.
- Energy psychology work to move beyond blocks.
- Meditation instruction.
- Email support, with video replies to your questions, from me, anytime during the journey.
- More than 12 hours of live online guidance and instruction.
- Support from a loving community.
- Tools for continued growth and healing.
- Intuition-enhancing experiences.
- Life-changing attitude adjustments.
- Practices for lasting peace.
- New perspectives that, once you know, you can’t un-know.
- Provisions for the Journey – A welcome package mailed to your home with ceremonial grade cacao, a journal for the journey, a deck of inspirational cards, and other surprises.
- Half off future Sabbath Journeys, so that you can come for a tune up in case you forget your Self. (Also, coming to SoL Sundays monthly are a great way to stay in tune. Be sure you’re on my email newsletter list so you’re notified when one is coming up.)
- The option of booking 1:1 sessions with me anytime after your journey. (1:1 sessions are useful for clearing specific trauma, experiences or thought patterns that you notice disturbing your peace. They are not something that I regularly offer anymore, so when you reach out just please remind me that you previously took a Sabbath Journey. $150/hour. A package of 4 for $500 is recommended for freedom from a specific issue or pattern).
Ready to join me on this Journey? Start here. Hit this button to drop a deposit of $250 down on your spot. I will invoice you for the rest which can be paid anytime before it starts. We embark on October 24th. (So, yes, one of our Sundays is Halloween, a sacred day for many of our ancestors which we will observe again.)
Email questions to Me@LisaSarick.com.
More about me and why I created this course.
Hi. I’m Rev. Lisa.
I’m impatient by nature. (We’re talking the nature of my personality here. Of course my True Nature is eternally patient and kind. 😉 ) I’m sort of easily irritated. I don’t have time and I don’t think we have time for self-pity, aimless wandering or playing small. The world needs us to channel Love – Big Love. So I designed this 29 day journey to teach all that I know and that I have found helps people to move beyond the limits of the mind to the freedom of the spirit. I want people to find themselves and to embrace themselves in all of their spiritual and human Glory. To embrace this life and the world as the benevolent teacher that She is, while owning our power to birth beautiful new things with Love and Joy.
I want you to suffer less. Right away.
My gifts are perception, clarity and communication. I see how you’re stuck in an old way of being or when you’re believing nonhelpful nonsense. My bullshit meter is always on. I see, too, your unique gifts and skills that can be put into use once you value them. I hear spirit guides or angels (not sure who is talking to me). I am urged to pass along messages. I am shown, by feeling or thought, the next thing to say to help guide or teach those listening to my words.
I was taught by gifted teachers, professors, yogis and interspiritual ministers. I was made willing by my own suffering, both physical and emotional, and then learned to see everyone in my life and Life Herself as teachers of Love. I have a Master’s degree in Art Therapy and past experience working in addiction counseling and mental health treatment. I am a registered yoga teacher in the Kripalu tradition. I am an ordained Interspiritual Minister, having been through seminary at One Spirit Learning Alliance. I studied extensively under Dr. Henry Grayson to learn his Synergetic Therapy methods that utilize energy psychology techniques such as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping) and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing). I am not a licensed therapist and regard myself as a spiritual life coach.
I believe that healing and happiness are inside jobs, that you have the capacity to get a hold of something within you that is greater than your fears or your troubles. It’s not rocket science but can help if someone points you in the right direction and helps you move the obstacles you may have put in your own way. I also honor science and medicine (Eastern and Western) as wonderful tools that can aid in our wellness.
I would be honored to walk beside you for a bit on your journey.
If you want to join me on this Journey, start here. Hit this button to drop a deposit of $250 down on your spot. I will invoice you for the rest which can be paid anytime before it starts. We embark on October 24th.
Email questions to Me@LisaSarick.com.
Not sure yet? Here is some advice – when to join and when not to.
- If you want more peace.
- If you want to suffer less.
- If you feel lost or stuck.
- If you want to be less stressed or less anxious.
- If you would like to trade discontentment for peace.
- If you want to see with spiritual goggles all situations and everyone, including yourself.
- If you are willing to put in some effort to come to know and love yourself.
- If you are open to mind-blowing realities that not everyone has awareness of but that the ancient yogis knew, the sages (Jesus, the Buddha, etc.) tried to convey and I attempt to teach.
- If you want help to move through a transition, a difficult period or your own mind’s nonsense.
- If you don’t want to take responsibility for your own happiness.
- If you want to be able to blame others for your plight.
- If you want to keep all of your grudges.
- If you would rather be right than happy.
- If you have a religion that you follow and only want to hear the teachings of that faith.
- If you’re spiritual and dug in hard on denying the physical, the material world or science as part of your spirituality. (I embrace it all as part of the Sacred.)
- If you’re offended by swear words.
On the name – Sabbath Journey
Don’t be scared off by the name. We are not practicing a particular religion or bound by a faith tradition. I picked Sunday as the day for the meetings simply because that tends to be a day when I am less busy naturally and I hope that you are too. The word Sabbath comes from the Hebrew word Shabbāth, meaning “to cease, to rest”. The word sabbatical also relates to that idea of stopping and resting. We can think of it in those terms- that we are stopping. We are resting. We are taking a sabbatical from the stressors that pervade our minds for a day, to make time to find the sacred in our lives. We are ceasing our work to look over what we have created and gain clarity before moving forward once again.
On the time frame – 29 Days
29 days is a cycle in nature. It’s a lunar cycle. A menstrual cycle. It’s a significant amount of time without making a long commitment. You will notice a shift in that amount of time. I have lead previous journeys using a moon cycle as the time frame and I find that it gets a ball rolling that then keeps gaining momentum long after the course is over.